The Cincinnati Woman's Club 1978-Present
- The Club creates the Permanent Philanthropic Fund – 1982
- President’s Project raises funds for cardiac care monitors at Children’s Hospital NICU – 1984
- Established The Cincinnati Woman’s Club Foundation, which makes annual contributions to multiple Cincinnati non-profit organizations – 1989
- 100th anniversary President’s Project raised funds for the Rookwood Fountain at the Cincinnati Art Museum – 1994
- Created Philanthropy Gift Research, which funded ten non-profits selected by the membership annually – 1996
- Since 2008, Club Presidents’ Projects have raised more than $250,000 from members to support worthy community causes and organizations
- Support the Save-A-Smile Foundation, which provides surgery for children born with cleft palates – 2010
- Support the OneSight Vision Center at Oyler School – 2012
- This is the first self-sustaining school-based vision center in the U.S.
- Support Activities Beyond the Classroom’s girls’ soccer program – 2014
- Purchase a customized van for the FreeStore FoodBank – 2016
- Support Bethany House – 2018
- Since 2000, the Club has provided scholarship assistance representing more than 200 academic years to female students at the University of Cincinnati and the Art Academy.
- Our current commitment is to support 15 students, including 3 graduate students – 2020
- Undergraduate students are eligible for up to three years of assistance.
- Gift Research projects awards funding to eight non-profits – November 2019
- The Club invited community organizations that have existed for 125 years or more to join us for a 125 Celebration Luncheon in March, 2019
RETURN TO CWC HISTORY