- The Club has a dress code of dresses, skirts, and tailored slacks with jackets, sweaters, blouses, or other professional attire for ladies.
- Gentlemen are to wear dress slacks, jackets, shirts, and ties. Exceptions will be noted for special programs.
- In certain areas of the Clubhouse, guests must be accompanied by a Club member.
- Convenient, free parking is available on the premises. Handicap parking spaces are available near the front door.
- The Clubhouse is WiFi enabled in most areas.
- Mobile phones must be set to vibrate while in the clubhouse. If a guest or Club member makes or receives a call, she should do so in an inconspicuous location, away from other Club members, events, or programs.